Answers Key to Part 1
- 15. The Castle Award
- 14. Jim Russell
- 13. Bruce Wheeler
- 12. Jim McDonough
- 11. Bob Jannarone
- 10. Two Tales of a City
- 9. Steve White
- 8. Janie Taylor
- 7. Jim Adamson
- 6. Bill Rice
- 5. Geoff Moran or Ray Dupere
- 4. Unexpected Influence
- 3. FARRP
- 2. George Lasche
- 1. All seven continents, Asia, Antarctica, North America, South America, Africa, Europe, Australia.
What rank are you? Add your score to your previous part 1 score to keep climbing the ranks.
|0-4||Plebe||There is more to learn. Hang in there.|
|5-9||Yearling||You are getting the hang of cadet life.|
|10-14||Cow||Congratulations! You are getting to be an expert, gathering knowledge and giving advice|
|15||Firstie||Terrific. You are ready to lead!|
“The supreme quality for leadership in unquestionably integrity.” Dwight D. Eisenhower
Answers Key to Part 2
- 12. Twins Karl and Glen Ivey graduating together from West Point in 1969
- 11. The Army Football Team receiving the Commander-in-Chief’s Trophy
- 10. Monthly
- 9. She is a nurse treating soldiers on a Medevac flight from Vietnam
- 8. Egypt (where are the camels?)
- 7. A Duffel bag. It transported Ray’s Jumping gear to Vietnam.
- 6. Hanging a flag at the Pentagon after 9-11 5. A tie-tac commemorating the “clean sweep” – beating Navy in five Spring sports in 1969.
- 4. The town of Marburg, Germany.
- 3. Jim Adamson, Astronaut, at work.
- 2. Travelers Checks were used as money for travel before credit or debit cards.
- 1. This was a computer punch card used in early computers – 1960’s and 70’s
What rank are you? Add your score and determine your expertise below:
|16-21||2nd Lieutenant||You need to learn more. Head over to Starting Out|
|22-26||1st Lieutenant||Ready to Lead!|